Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Arboretum is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization and is pleased to support many community organizations and schools each year by donating tickets or other items for fundraising purposes. We consider our community to be our most valuable partner and want to help out in whatever way we can.
Given the large number of requests, donations are limited and must meet specific criteria. Please understand that Blithewold relies on admissions revenue to support operations and preservation work. We will evaluate each request and approve the type of donation on a case-by-case basis.
Each non-profit organization or school is eligible to receive one donation per calendar year. As multiple events sometimes benefit the same organization, please be advised that a donation may already have been issued through another event. To make your donation request, please use our online form. Requests will be processed weekly.
Non-profit organizations and schools will be considered for a donation of admission passes if the following Donation Guidelines are met:
- Your organization must be a nonprofit or a school and must be using Blithewold tickets as a fundraising item.
- School donations must go directly to support the educational programs of the applying school.
- A single point of contact, email and mailing address must be provided.
- Non-profit organizations must have a current IRS 501 (c)(3) determination letter available if requested
- A photocopy of current U.S. Treasury tax exempt 501(c)(3) letter must be available if requested.
- We may ask that a written request be submitted via USPS on the organization’s formal letterhead
Contributions will not be made to the following:
- Political fundraisers or organizations that are perceived to be political in any way
- Third party fundraisers or sales promotions.
For further information, call 401.253.2707 x23, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, April 15
- Wednesday, October 07
Wednesday Walk-Around, a Guided Tour of Blithewold
Thursday, June 04
- Monday, October 05
Bristol Explorer Pass
Saturday, August 08
- Saturday, October 10
Saturday Strolls : A Guided Tour of Blithewold
Thursday, October 08
Gardener's Day 2015 : Style- Inside and Outside the Home
Friday, October 09
Pumpkin/Succulent Arrangement Workshop with Katherine Tracy of Avant Gardens
Saturday, October 10
A Walk with the Director
Cranborne Manor, Dorset, England
(Sep 30, '15)
Blithewold Mansion was built in 1907 on the site of an earlier house which burned in the summer of 1906. The new house was designed in an English Country Manor style. It has often been said that the west façade of Blithewold is a copy of an English Country Manor in Dorset, England, and there […]
Scratch N’ Sniff
(Sep 17, '15)
With Autumn just around the bend, there will be many beautiful sights and sounds. The rainbow color change of the leaves. The crunch of fallen foliage under one’s foot. But right now, I’m leaning into this last week of Summer with every scent I can linger on in the gardens and grounds. The phrase “Stop and […]
The light is changing, but the heat isn’t
(Sep 09, '15)
Hello again gardeners and garden admirers! It’s Betsy here. Just wanted to reintroduce myself and say that it’s a pleasure to be updating you on the state of the gardens. Labor day has come and gone. How did that happen? It still feels very much like high summer here at Blithewold. Gail and […]