Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Arboretum is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization and is pleased to support many community organizations and schools each year by donating tickets or other items for fundraising purposes. We consider our community to be our most valuable partner and want to help out in whatever way we can.
Given the large number of requests, donations are limited and must meet specific criteria. Please understand that Blithewold relies on admissions revenue to support operations and preservation work. We will evaluate each request and approve the type of donation on a case-by-case basis.
Each non-profit organization or school is eligible to receive one donation per calendar year. As multiple events sometimes benefit the same organization, please be advised that a donation may already have been issued through another event. To make your donation request, please use our online form. Requests will be processed weekly.
Non-profit organizations and schools will be considered for a donation of admission passes if the following Donation Guidelines are met:
- Your organization must be a nonprofit or a school and must be using Blithewold tickets as a fundraising item.
- School donations must go directly to support the educational programs of the applying school.
- A single point of contact, email and mailing address must be provided.
- Non-profit organizations must have a current IRS 501 (c)(3) determination letter available if requested
- A photocopy of current U.S. Treasury tax exempt 501(c)(3) letter must be available if requested.
- We may ask that a written request be submitted via USPS on the organization’s formal letterhead
Contributions will not be made to the following:
- Political fundraisers or organizations that are perceived to be political in any way
- Third party fundraisers or sales promotions.
For further information, call 401.253.2707 x23, or e-mail email@example.com
Wednesday, April 15
- Wednesday, October 07
Wednesday Walk-Around, a Guided Tour of Blithewold
Wednesday, May 13
- Wednesday, June 17
Friday, May 29
Cancelled: Adventures in Baking: Herbs, Flowers, Fruits
Tuesday, June 02
- Thursday, September 03
Yoga in the Garden
Wednesday, June 03
- Wednesday, June 24
Highlights of the new Archival Collections Tour
Thursday, June 04
Garden Bouquet Making with Blithewold’s Gardens Manager Gail Read
(May 15, '15)
It’s not often anymore that my posts fall on Garden Bloggers Bloom Day and I’m thrilled for the excuse to post endless pictures of what’s happening on the grounds right now. The daffodils have pretty much gone by, except for the extra-pretty latest ones, but spring is ready to move on and so am I. May […]
Stop and smell the daffodils
(May 08, '15)
Of all the seasons, spring is the one that puts every sense on high alert. We’re all eyes for the colors, have sharp ears for frog and bird songs (we heard the orioles this week), and those of us not plagued by allergies have been breathing so deeply to catch every scent we’re getting lightheaded. Or is it […]
The Trip on the Lusitania
(May 01, '15)
In April 1910 Bessie and William McKee, with Marjorie and 11-year old Augustine, took a 2-month long trip to Europe taking in the major cities and traveling first-class all the way. They sailed on Cunard’s R.M.S. Carmania from New York to Liverpool, England, where they were met by their own chauffeur, Krohe, in their […]