Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Arboretum is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization and is pleased to support many community organizations and schools each year by donating tickets or other items for fundraising purposes. We consider our community to be our most valuable partner and want to help out in whatever way we can.
Given the large number of requests, donations are limited and must meet specific criteria. Please understand that Blithewold relies on admissions revenue to support operations and preservation work. We will evaluate each request and approve the type of donation on a case-by-case basis.
Each non-profit organization or school is eligible to receive one donation per calendar year. As multiple events sometimes benefit the same organization, please be advised that a donation may already have been issued through another event. To make your donation request, please use our online form. Requests will be processed weekly.
Non-profit organizations and schools will be considered for a donation of admission passes if the following Donation Guidelines are met:
- Your organization must be a nonprofit or a school and must be using Blithewold tickets as a fundraising item.
- School donations must go directly to support the educational programs of the applying school.
- A single point of contact, email and mailing address must be provided.
- Non-profit organizations must have a current IRS 501 (c)(3) determination letter available if requested
- A photocopy of current U.S. Treasury tax exempt 501(c)(3) letter must be available if requested.
- We may ask that a written request be submitted via USPS on the organization’s formal letterhead
Contributions will not be made to the following:
- Political fundraisers or organizations that are perceived to be political in any way
- Third party fundraisers or sales promotions.
For further information, call 401.253.2707 x23, or e-mail email@example.com
Tuesday, March 31
- Sunday, May 17
Friday, April 03
- Friday, May 01
Daffodils at Dusk
Tuesday, April 14
- Friday, May 15
Afternoon Tea in the Dining Room
Wednesday, April 15
- Wednesday, October 07
Wednesday Walk-Around, a Guided Tour of Blithewold
Tuesday, April 28
- Tuesday, May 12
Sogetsu Ikebana 3-Part Course at Blithewold
Thursday, April 30
A Walk with the Director
(Apr 24, '15)
All of our predictions (and hopes back in February and March) about the daffodils putting on a show for vacation week were spot-on. It has been a real spring spectacular! Not only did the daffodils come through for us but other beauties have joined the party too, including a few very early tulips. And just […]
Fresh air and exercise
(Apr 17, '15)
This past week was just what the doctor ordered. Sunshine and temperatures in the 50s and 60s made being up and out absolutely irresistible — for us and the spring flowers we’ve been waiting so (im)patiently for. Everything that, as of last week, still seemed tightly budded and winter-stunted is suddenly busting to bloom. The daffodils have started opening and, depending […]
(Apr 10, '15)
I don’t want you to get too excited by the title of this post. Signs of spring are popping out, bit by bit, but we’re not seeing many flowers yet. We’re still waiting for the daffodils to make an appearance. That said, feel free to do a little dance if you want to (I do) because it won’t […]