Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Arboretum is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization and is pleased to support many community organizations and schools each year by donating tickets or other items for fundraising purposes. We consider our community to be our most valuable partner and want to help out in whatever way we can.
Given the large number of requests, donations are limited and must meet specific criteria. Please understand that Blithewold relies on admissions revenue to support operations and preservation work. We will evaluate each request and approve the type of donation on a case-by-case basis.
Each non-profit organization or school is eligible to receive one donation per calendar year. As multiple events sometimes benefit the same organization, please be advised that a donation may already have been issued through another event. To make your donation request, please use our online form. Requests will be processed quarterly.
Non-profit organizations and schools will be considered for a donation of admission passes if the following Donation Guidelines are met:
- Your organization must be a nonprofit or a school and must be using Blithewold tickets as a fundraising item.
- School donations must go directly to support the educational programs of the applying school.
- A single point of contact, email and mailing address must be provided.
- Non-profit organizations must have a current IRS 501 (c)(3) determination letter available if requested
- A photocopy of current U.S. Treasury tax exempt 501(c)(3) letter must be available if requested.
- We may ask that a written request be submitted via USPS on the organization’s formal letterhead
Contributions will not be made to the following:
- Political fundraisers or organizations that are perceived to be political in any way
- Third party fundraisers or sales promotions.
For further information, call 401.253.2707 x23, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, June 03
- Thursday, August 28
Yoga in the Garden
Wednesday, July 02
- Wednesday, October 08
Wednesday Walk-Around, a Guided Tour of Blithewold
Friday, August 01
- Friday, October 31
Sculpture Embraces Horticulture
Thursday, August 07
- Thursday, August 28
Sculpture Embraces Horticulture: An Intimate Tour
Sunday, August 24
2nd Annual Blithewold Tomato Taste Test
Saturday, September 06
Mornings in the Vegetable Garden
So glad about summer bulbs
(Aug 22, '14)
If this had been a “normal” summer (is there any such thing?) by now we would probably be feeling beat by the heat. The gardens might have started to look sun scorched, faded, and dusty — IF we hadn’t planned ahead to prevent that from happening. We always plan — and then plant — for […]
(Aug 15, '14)
I’m so glad it’s Garden Bloggers Bloom Day today because I can’t think of a better way to celebrate my return to the gardens after a week’s vacation. And looking back in my archives here I’m amazed to see that I haven’t participated in an August Garden Bloggers Bloom Day since 2008. (Where have I […]
(Aug 01, '14)
Why is it that winter tends to drag on but summer goes by in a flash? Not that it’s anywhere near “gone by” but I can’t believe it’s August already. Ever since somewhere around this time last year or at least since … February … I have been counting down the days to my summer […]