Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Arboretum is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization and is pleased to support many community organizations and schools each year by donating tickets or other items for fundraising purposes. We consider our community to be our most valuable partner and want to help out in whatever way we can.
Given the large number of requests, donations are limited and must meet specific criteria. Please understand that Blithewold relies on admissions revenue to support operations and preservation work. We will evaluate each request and approve the type of donation on a case-by-case basis.
Each non-profit organization or school is eligible to receive one donation per calendar year. As multiple events sometimes benefit the same organization, please be advised that a donation may already have been issued through another event. To make your donation request, please use our online form. Requests will be processed weekly.
Non-profit organizations and schools will be considered for a donation of admission passes if the following Donation Guidelines are met:
- Your organization must be a nonprofit or a school and must be using Blithewold tickets as a fundraising item.
- School donations must go directly to support the educational programs of the applying school.
- A single point of contact, email and mailing address must be provided.
- Non-profit organizations must have a current IRS 501 (c)(3) determination letter available if requested
- A photocopy of current U.S. Treasury tax exempt 501(c)(3) letter must be available if requested.
- We may ask that a written request be submitted via USPS on the organization’s formal letterhead
Contributions will not be made to the following:
- Political fundraisers or organizations that are perceived to be political in any way
- Third party fundraisers or sales promotions.
For further information, call 401.253.2707 x23, or e-mail email@example.com
Tuesday, April 05
- Friday, May 13
Afternoon Tea in the Dining Room
Wednesday, April 06
- Wednesday, October 05
Friday, April 15
- Friday, May 06
Daffodils at Dusk
Saturday, April 16
- Saturday, May 28
Exploring the Spring Garden
Saturday, April 16
- Saturday, October 08
Wednesday, May 04
- Wednesday, June 08
Watercolor Painting at Blithewold with Artist Mary Ellen Dwyer
A Boy’s Trip to Europe, 1869
(Apr 27, '16)
In 1869, 16-year-old Israel Pardee left his home in Hazleton, Pennsylvania, for a one-year educational journey through Europe, accompanied by his younger sister Anne. Israel (known in the family as Izzie) was Bessie McKee’s older brother and became Marjorie Van Wickle’s favorite Uncle. Izzie and Anne had joined the family of their father’s friend, Dr. […]
(Apr 22, '16)
Daffodil Days here at Blithewold are in full swing. The soft, sweet fragrance of the flowers wafts toward me whenever I walk near the Bosquet. It’s positively enticing! I could wax poetic about each daffodil variety we have here, but I thought it would be better to let them speak for themselves. So, in lieu […]
(Apr 15, '16)
This post is written by Gail Read, the Gardens Manager here at Blithewold. She has been here at Blithewold for over 25 years and is a fountain of knowledge about the plants and the property. Daffodils lift our spirits when they bloom each year. They signal the end of our weary winter and the […]