Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Arboretum is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization and is pleased to support many community organizations and schools each year by donating tickets or other items for fundraising purposes. We consider our community to be our most valuable partner and want to help out in whatever way we can.
Given the large number of requests, donations are limited and must meet specific criteria. Please understand that Blithewold relies on admissions revenue to support operations and preservation work. We will evaluate each request and approve the type of donation on a case-by-case basis.
Each non-profit organization or school is eligible to receive one donation per calendar year. As multiple events sometimes benefit the same organization, please be advised that a donation may already have been issued through another event. To make your donation request, please use our online form. Requests will be processed weekly.
Non-profit organizations and schools will be considered for a donation of admission passes if the following Donation Guidelines are met:
- Your organization must be a nonprofit or a school and must be using Blithewold tickets as a fundraising item.
- School donations must go directly to support the educational programs of the applying school.
- A single point of contact, email and mailing address must be provided.
- Non-profit organizations must have a current IRS 501 (c)(3) determination letter available if requested
- A photocopy of current U.S. Treasury tax exempt 501(c)(3) letter must be available if requested.
- We may ask that a written request be submitted via USPS on the organization’s formal letterhead
Contributions will not be made to the following:
- Political fundraisers or organizations that are perceived to be political in any way
- Third party fundraisers or sales promotions.
For further information, call 401.253.2707 x23, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, March 28
CANCELLED: Town of Bristol Easter Egg Hunt
Saturday, March 28
Sold Out: Children's Easter Bunny Tea
Sunday, March 29
The Shop at Blithewold Members and Friends Preview Party
Tuesday, March 31
- Sunday, April 26
Friday, April 03
- Friday, April 24
Daffodils at Dusk
Saturday, April 11
Newport Flower Show Events: Horticulture Workshop: Preserving America's Beauty
Sight for sore eyes
(Mar 27, '15)
Winter’s mess has me craving tidiness (I understand the whole spring cleaning thing now and have gone a little nuts clearing surfaces at home) and its palette of whites, greys, browns, and bronzy greens has made my eyeballs hungry for super-saturated rainbow colors. You too? I had both wishes fulfilled during one dark, rainy day yesterday. Betsy and I […]
The littlest things
(Mar 20, '15)
Pretty soon only the biggest bonanzas of blooms and armfuls of harvests will knock our socks off but right now, on the first official day of spring, it doesn’t take much to get us excited. Any evidence of the growing season, no matter how small, is huge. Especially considering there’s snow in our forecast today (ugh-gain), piles of old stuff jammed in […]
(Mar 11, '15)
Suddenly it seems like it won’t be too long before we see the ground again… Fingers crossed. Is winter on its way out of your garden too?