Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Arboretum is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization and is pleased to support many community organizations and schools each year by donating tickets or other items for fundraising purposes. We consider our community to be our most valuable partner and want to help out in whatever way we can.
Given the large number of requests, donations are limited and must meet specific criteria. Please understand that Blithewold relies on admissions revenue to support operations and preservation work. We will evaluate each request and approve the type of donation on a case-by-case basis.
Each non-profit organization or school is eligible to receive one donation per calendar year. As multiple events sometimes benefit the same organization, please be advised that a donation may already have been issued through another event. To make your donation request, please use our online form. Requests will be processed weekly.
Non-profit organizations and schools will be considered for a donation of admission passes if the following Donation Guidelines are met:
- Your organization must be a nonprofit or a school and must be using Blithewold tickets as a fundraising item.
- School donations must go directly to support the educational programs of the applying school.
- A single point of contact, email and mailing address must be provided.
- Non-profit organizations must have a current IRS 501 (c)(3) determination letter available if requested
- A photocopy of current U.S. Treasury tax exempt 501(c)(3) letter must be available if requested.
- We may ask that a written request be submitted via USPS on the organization’s formal letterhead
Contributions will not be made to the following:
- Political fundraisers or organizations that are perceived to be political in any way
- Third party fundraisers or sales promotions.
For further information, call 401.253.2707 x23, or e-mail email@example.com
Wednesday, April 15
- Wednesday, October 07
Wednesday Walk-Around, a Guided Tour of Blithewold
Tuesday, June 02
- Thursday, September 03
Yoga in the Garden
Thursday, June 04
- Wednesday, September 30
Bristol Explorer Pass
Friday, July 03
- Friday, August 21
Family Fun Friday
Wednesday, August 05
Blithewold’s Summer Concert Series: Music at Sunset - Honky Tonk Knights
Wednesday, August 12
Blithewold’s Summer Concert Series: Music at Sunset - Magnolia Cajun Band
(Jul 27, '15)
Lily has to be one of the most overused descriptors in horticulture. Go figure, given how aptly it defines so many flowers: the word itself has a trumpeting flare and and if I use my imagination, a sweet fragrance too… Spring is plenty-lily-ful with trout lily, lily of the valley, checkered lilies, and lily-flowering tulips doing their thing, but starting […]
North Garden inventory
(Jul 17, '15)
I’m asked often enough to name my favorite plant and season that it’s a little strange that hardly anyone* ever asks which is my favorite garden. Not that I could possibly pick a favorite (the pollinator garden). But since I featured the Rose Garden (my other favorite) last week, I can’t let this week go by without giving Blithewold’s pièce de […]
Rose Garden inventory
(Jul 10, '15)
Thank goodness for rainy days. Without them, we stay outside and never get around to tidying the potting shed, defrosting the fridge, or keeping up with the paperwork. (Not to mention how happy the gardens are after a good downpour.) I’m grateful too that Betsy worked on the blog last week because aside from the pleasure of seeing Blithewold’s gardens […]