Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Arboretum is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization and is pleased to support many community organizations and schools each year by donating tickets or other items for fundraising purposes. We consider our community to be our most valuable partner and want to help out in whatever way we can.
Given the large number of requests, donations are limited and must meet specific criteria. Please understand that Blithewold relies on admissions revenue to support operations and preservation work. We will evaluate each request and approve the type of donation on a case-by-case basis.
Each non-profit organization or school is eligible to receive one donation per calendar year. As multiple events sometimes benefit the same organization, please be advised that a donation may already have been issued through another event. To make your donation request, please use our online form. Requests will be processed quarterly.
Non-profit organizations and schools will be considered for a donation of admission passes if the following Donation Guidelines are met:
- Your organization must be a nonprofit or a school and must be using Blithewold tickets as a fundraising item.
- School donations must go directly to support the educational programs of the applying school.
- A single point of contact, email and mailing address must be provided.
- Non-profit organizations must have a current IRS 501 (c)(3) determination letter available if requested
- A photocopy of current U.S. Treasury tax exempt 501(c)(3) letter must be available if requested.
- We may ask that a written request be submitted via USPS on the organization’s formal letterhead
Contributions will not be made to the following:
- Political fundraisers or organizations that are perceived to be political in any way
- Third party fundraisers or sales promotions.
For further information, call 401.253.2707 x23, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, March 27
Lords, Ladies, & Mummies: The Story of Highclere Castle, the Real Downton Abbey* Talk & Tea with Curt DiCamillo
Wednesday, April 02
- Wednesday, April 30
Friday, April 04
(Mar 07, '14)
Since Kris is off this week I decided I would double up on posts and change the format a little bit. Below are an assortment of cones (and one non conifer). Can you give all 7 common names (or scientific for bonus points)? Try to identify them all, and if you can’t; then […]
A Trip to New Orleans
(Oct 01, '13)
Have you ever marveled at the different ways men and women see historic sites? Here at Blithewold, Docents have to be prepared to answer very different questions from visitors. Marjorie Lyon, herself, was well aware of this disparity, and in … Continue reading