Returning in November Dates TBA
Our experienced tour guides will tell the story of the Van Wickle/McKee family, the original owners of this beautiful seaside garden estate. Visitors experience breathtaking views of Narragansett Bay and see the Mansion decorated with original furnishings just as it was when the family lived here. The guided tour continues through the grounds where magnificent trees and a variety of colorful gardens demonstrate Blithewold’s prominence in horticulture.
Guests are welcome to continue to explore the grounds after the tour.
Tours are a minimum of 4 people and maximum of 8 people.
Here are some things you should know before you visit:
- Groups must be comprised of families, cohorts, pods, or bubble families only.
- You’ll need to present your ticket purchase email confirmation (printed or on your phone)
- Everyone in your group must be wearing a face covering
- You’ll need to remain physically distanced from other visitors
- Our bathrooms are open and will be sanitized throughout the day
Private Group Tour (minimum 4, maximum 8 people)
Private groups up to 8 people (plus one tour guide) must be comprised of families, cohorts, pods, or bubble families only. Masks are mandatory at all times.