The town center is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and with its unwavering commitment to preservation, Bristol continues to maintain the picture-perfect charm of a historic port town.
The Bristol Explorer Pass opens the doors of 5 of unique attractions in Bristol, RI. for a full week!
Imagine a day…
- Walking along the Audubon Society’s boardwalk overlooking Narraganset Bay
- Picnicking in the gardens at Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Arboretum; built in the 1900s by the Van Wickle family
- Chasing chickens at Coggeshall Farm, Bristol’s only living history museum based in the 1700s
- Lapping up the luxury of 1800s-living at Linden Place
- Strolling through the Herreshoff museum’s Hall of Boats and imagine the sailing life.