Each morning begins at 9:00 a.m., with a safe and distanced car-line drop off. Starting at 8:45 am with the latest time being 9:15, one of Blithewold’s staff members will be eagerly awaiting your arrival in front of the carriage house barn doors. Please stay in your vehicle and pull your car around to wait in line, it should not take long as we only have 20 campers! Parents will sign each child in for the day. The child will be greeted by our friendly counselors and the activity will begin right away.
Afternoon pick-up is at 3:00 p.m. As early as 2:45 pm, a staff member will be waiting in the car line to sign out your child. We will bring your child out to the car. Both drop-off and pick-up will be in the same area outside of Blithewold’s restored Carriage House, a barn-like building located next to Blithewold’s parking lot. We ask that parents please be punctual; Blithewold staff cannot easily accommodate early or late arrivals/departures unless we are notified in advance. A photo ID will be required to sign out each child.
If your child can not attend camp due to illness or other reasons, please call us no later than 9:30 am at 401-601-1760.
If your child can not attend camp due to illness or other reasons, please call us no later than 9:30 am at 401-601-1760. Please note that there will be no refunds for days missed due to illness or other reasons. Also, camp tuition will not be reimbursed if we are given less than two weeks notice. If you give two weeks notice, we reimburse in full minus a $25 administration fee.
- Each child will be given a hand sanitizer, but feel free to bring your own from home.
- We will have our own restrooms that are not open to the general public, they will be sanitized before and after each use. We will take small group trips to the restroom frequently throughout the day.
- Surfaces will be sprayed and wiped frequently
- Assigned seating, supply backpacks, and activity groups will remain consistent for the week
- Counselors will not be required to wear masks in outdoor settings or the indoor camp space. They will wear a mask around the non-camp indoor spaces, and around the non-Blithewold staff.