Digital and Print Downloadable Blithewold Calendar
You can now enjoy a Blithewold calendar each month on both your computer desktop and hanging on your wall. Easily download either the digital or print version to set as your desktop calendar or print out and hang up. Check back each month for a new, beautiful Blithewold monthly calendar.
Desktop Wallpaper Calendar
Please enjoy this month's desktop calendar.
Calendar on the right side:
Calendar on the left side:
- Click the link above that corresponds to your computer’s screen resolution. The image will open in a new window.
- Windows 7 Users:
- Click the Start button Picture of the Start button and then click Control Panel.
- In the search box, type desktop background, and then click Change desktop background.
- Click the picture or color that you want for your desktop background.
- If the picture you want to use is not in the list of desktop background pictures, click the Picture location list to view other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer. When you find the picture you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.
- In the Picture position list, click an item to crop the picture to fill the screen, fit the picture to the screen, stretch the picture to fit the screen, tile the picture, or center the picture on the screen, and click Save changes.
- Windows 8 Users:
- Go to the Control Panel/Personalize/Change Theme.
- Click the Change Desktop Background link that is at the bottom of the page.
- Select Pictures Library (if that is where the picture is located) for the Picture Location. Click the picture and click Save Changes. When I right-click my pictures, I get the option to Set as Desktop Background near the top of the right-click pop-up window.
- Mac Users:
Click and hold on the image. Select "Download image" or "Save image as..." Save to your hard drive.
In your Desktop Pictures control panel, click "Appearance" and choose the image. Click "Set Desktop".
Select the "Desktop" tab.
Click on "Remove Picture" to remove existing picture from your desktop.
Click on "Place Picture," then select the wallpaper you have chosen.
Click "Set Desktop."
- Mac OS X Users:
Go the "System Preferences" under the apple.
Choose "Desktop and Screen Saver" and install from there.
Go to "File/Save As."
NEW Print Calendar
For 2016 we now have the new print calendar. All the beauty of our desktop calendar, but now you can easily print and hang up at your desk, or up on your fridge. Just click the image below, then right click and print!
Sunday, February 14
Valentine Teddy Bear Tea (Sold Out)
Sunday, February 14
Winter Concert Series at Blithewold
Monday, February 15
- Friday, February 19
Camp Sequoia February Vacation Camp (Cancelled)
Monday, February 15
Daisy Doll Tea Party (Seats Available)
Sunday, February 21
The Chef's Table Dinner Series: with Eli's Kitchen Chef Eli Dunn
Sunday, March 06
Mother Goose at Blithewold- Presented by Island Moving Co.
(Feb 11, '16)
Last week, when February felt like May, it was difficult to keep a lid on all the spring ideas that were spinning around my head. Thankfully, the warmth last week was only a brief respite and winter has returned with its icy breath. It may seem strange to be grateful for the cold of winter, but […]
A Letter from Ario Pardee to His Two Young Sons at Boarding School, March 1851
(Feb 01, '16)
A Letter of Guidance When Ario Pardee married his second wife, Anna Maria Robison in 1848, his domestic life became painfully stressful. His two sons from his first wife, Ario Jr. and Calvin, resented their new stepmother and began to misbehave so badly that Ario decided to send them to boarding school. Aged only 9 […]
Blithewold Birds: The Familiar Faces of Year-round Residents
(Nov 06, '15)
Blithewold’s grounds are known for its spectacular plant specimens of many different shapes, colors, and varieties. Predictably, as flora and fauna often come hand and hand, Blithewold is home to hundreds of birds during all seasons in the East Bay. The days have begun to shorten and the temperatures are dipping. By now, Blithewold has […]