Blithewold takes pride in our support of fellow nonprofit organizations. We consider our community to be our most valuable resource and love helping out with a donation for your event. Please understand we need to validate your standing as a registered nonprofit. Please only enter your request if your organization has 501(c)(3) status.
Given the large number of requests, donations are limited and must meet specific criteria.
Please understand that Blithewold relies on admissions revenue to support operations and preservation work. We will evaluate each request and approve the type of donation on a case-by-case basis.
It’s not unusual for one organization to run multiple fundraising events each year. Each non-profit organization or school is eligible to receive one donation per calendar year. Please be aware that a prior donation request may have been made by your organization for another event.
Non-profit organizations and schools will be considered for a donation if the following Donation Guidelines are met:
- Your organization must be a nonprofit or a school and must be using the donation as a fundraising item.
- School donations must go directly to support the educational programs of the applying school.
- A single point of contact, email, and mailing address must be provided.
- Non-profit organizations must have a current IRS 501 (c)(3) determination letter available if requested
- A photocopy of current U.S. Treasury tax exempt 501(c)(3) letter must be available.
Contributions will not be made to the following:
- Political fundraisers or organizations that are perceived to be political in any way
- Third-party fundraisers or sales promotions.
- If the fundraising event is located 4 hours or more from Blithewold.
To submit your request, please fill out our online donation form below.
All donation requests will be reviewed on the first of each month. The organization requesting the donation will be contacted by email if the request meets our guidelines.
Non-Profit Donation Request Form
All fields are required unless indicated otherwise.