Performing food and drink serving duties at private event rentals and special events while interacting with guests in a positive, friendly and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up for events by putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and setting food station.
- Carrying plates of food on trays and serving guests
- Perform cleaning tasks and breakdown of service
- Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous waitress, waiter or banquet server experience preferred
- Excellent oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Excellent customer service skills
Physical Demands and Abilities:
- Frequently walking with some standing at times, possibly extended distances; ability to bend and climb stairs when necessary
- Frequently lift/carry heavy items
- Occasionally lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Food Prep
Please e-mail resume to [email protected]