We are looking for a dedicated, organized dishwasher who enjoys working as part of a team. The Dishwasher’s duties include removing soiled plates and flatware from tables, washing them thoroughly. The job also includes helping our Chef with food prep and bussing tables.
To be successful as a Dishwasher and Food Prep Assistant, you should be a committed, communicative team player with excellent time management skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
Hours vary depending on the season. Must be available to work weekends and weeknights.
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by bussing tables, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware.
- Loading and unloading dishwasher.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Helping with food prep.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 25 pounds.
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
- Must adhere to food safety procedures.
- Must wear professional attire.
Send resume to Allan Millora, Private Event Manager, at [email protected] or call 401-253-2707 x 21