Thank you ...
…for taking a moment to learn more about supporting Blithewold and its mission to preserve New England’s finest garden estate through excellence in horticulture and historic preservation, and by our example to teach and inspire others.
There are many ways you can get more involved with Blithewold: by donating your time and talent as a volunteer: becoming a member: or donating to fund the preservation, and ongoing operation of the organization.
- Donate: Give today and make a difference in preserving this wonderful estate.
- Volunteer: The lifeblood of the organization. Volunteers partner with staff members to assist with the wide variety of activities that keep the property and our programs thriving.
- Membership: Opens a world of fun and educational experiences for you and your family while supporting our mission.
- Leadership: We rely on the generosity and vision of major donors to help us reach new heights in our work. Contact our Executive Director, Karen Binder for more information.
- Planned Giving: Your contribution will have a powerful, lasting impact, and ensure that Blithewold will be here for future generations to enjoy.
- Corporate Partners: Our corporate partners share our core values of collaboration, excellence, and community and recognize the vital role that our natural and cultural heritage plays in enhancing our quality of life.
Honorary and Memorial Gifts: Celebrate the special people and events in your life.