A $300 One Year Photographer’s Membership includes:
- Unlimited admission to the mansion and grounds, including Christmas and Daffodil Days for you and your household
- Unlimited photography sessions such as engagement sessions, family portraits, head shots, maternity and portraits sessions. (This membership does not include wedding photography. All photography sessions must be scheduled in advance.)
- You will be issued a photography membership badge and lanyard for use during photo shoots. (This must be worn when on the property.)
- Invitation to the annual Member’s Sunset Picnic
- Receive Blithewold’s member’s magazine and monthly e-blast
- 15% discount at The Shop at Blithewold
- 10% discount at local nurseries
- Complimentary subscription to Better Homes & Gardens or Martha Stewart Living
Terms and Conditions:
- All photography sessions must be scheduled in advance by calling Allan Millora
at 401-253-2707 x 21
- Subject to availability
- All photographers are required to check in at the Visitor’s Center
- Respect the garden. Do not step in flower beds, pick flowers, climb trees, or move structures or containers.
- The maximum in a group is 6
- Photo shoots are limited to the gardens and grounds only. Photo shoots inside the mansion are not permitted.
- Sessions must be completed by 2 PM on Fridays and Saturdays, and by 1 PM on Sundays.
- To be eligible for this membership, you must provide us with your professional photography website address
- Photographer must wear the Blithewold Photographer’s Membership badge during the entire photo shoot
- Blithewold reserves the right to refuse unscheduled photo sessions