Thursday – Sundays | November 24 – December 31
Choose from 5 & 6:30 PM for arrival times
Location: Mansion and Grounds
Festive holiday fun for the entire family! Explore Blithewold’s illuminated Gardens and Grounds as you collect scavenger hunt clues. Gather around cozy fires in the Enclosed Garden and listen while seasonal music floats through the air. RI Cruisin’ Cocktails will warm you up with a hot beverage, including drinks with a kick! Follow beautifully illuminated paths throughout the grounds to discover stunning, newly expanded light displays, handmade bamboo lanterns, and fun photo ops.
Complete your experience by adding a visit to the Mansion. Take in the splendor of holiday spirit in each room and, of course, the Big Tree! Don’t forget to add a s’mores kit to join in the festivities.
Preregistration is required. In order to control the number of people on the property at any one time, you’ll be asked to select one of two arrival times. Most visitors will spend about an hour on the property, but your group can also stay longer if desired.
Members: 4 Person Carload – $50 | 2 Person Carload – $25
Nonmembers: 4 Person Carload – $70 | 2 Person Carload – $35
Additional Tickets: Adult Members – $25 | Adult Nonmembers – $30 | Child (ages 6-17) – $5
Children 5 years old and younger are free!
Add on a Mansion visit:
Free for Blithewold Members!
$10 Nonmember Adult
$4 Nonmember Child (ages 6-17)
Add on a s’mores kit: $5
Kit’s make a total of 4 s’mores. These will not be sold at the door. Preorders only.
- What counts as a 4 Person Carload? – 1 car with 4 passengers. You can purchase additional tickets to bring more people, but they must be arriving with you in the same vehicle.
- What counts as a 2 Person Carload? – 1 car with 1 to 2 passengers. You can purchase a single additional ticket to bring a third person in your vehicle.
- Is Sparkle! walking or driving? – Sparkle! is a walking event.
- Can I add more passengers if my car has room? – Yes you can, you add them in the “Add-ons” section when you buy your tickets.
- I bought 1 carload, but one of my passengers needs to come in a separate car, is that ok? – No, we are doing tickets by carload so everyone that buys a ticket has a place to park. If you have someone arriving separately, they need a separate car ticket.
- When I pick my arrival time do I have to arrive right on time? – No, you can arrive up until 7:30 PM.
- When is the latest I can check in? – The last person will be accepted at 7:30 PM, and the property closes at 8 PM.
- Do we have to leave when our timeslot has ended? – No, Most visitors will spend about an hour on the property, but your group can also stay longer if desired.
- Can I bring my pet on the property or in the Mansion? – No, See the answer full answer here.
- If I am not parking on the property is the event free? – No, the price to attend the event is the carload price. You need to buy the Sparkle! tickets to attend the event.
- I bought tickets using the bottom left-hand button, is that the right kind? – No, that is for daytime general admission tickets only. Please contact us and we can give you a refund, no problem!
- What happens if Sparkle! is canceled? – Everyone who has purchased tickets will be contacted via email, and everyone will be given the choice of moving to another available Sparkle! date or a refund. The website will also be updated with the change.
Preregistration is required to control the number of people on the property.
Click on a date below to purchase your reservation for Sparkle!
Friday, November 24
Saturday, November 25
Sunday, November 26
Thursday, November 30
Friday, December 1
Saturday, December 2
Sunday, December 3
Thursday, December 7
Friday, December 8
Saturday, December 9
Sunday, December 10
Thursday, December 14
Friday, December 15
Saturday, December 16
Sunday, December 17
Thursday, December 21
Friday, December 22
Saturday, December 23
Thursday, December 28
Friday, December 29
Saturday, December 30
Sunday, December 31 (Only 5 – 6:30 PM Available)