- Observe a variety of different activity areas
- Demonstrate the ability to teach an activity
- Actively participate in discussions/meetings each week
- Plan and execute a service project
- Complete weekly evaluation with the Counselors
- Successfully plan and execute an end-of-week CIT Special Program
- Successfully plan and execute a CIT Service Project
- Assist with camp chores
- Create CIT Service Project
- Create All-Camp Program
- Experiential learning by shadowing and assisting staff
- Observation of staff teaching and coaching techniques
- Participation in camp activities, games, lessons, activities
- Participation in the planning, design, and execution of a service project
- Evaluation, feedback, and assessment from peers, supervisors, and self
- CIT Service Project
Please fill out the following forms e-mail to [email protected].
With the subject line: Blithewold, Attn: Camp Sequoia Summer Camp CIT Position.
For questions please contact Julie Christina, Education Programs Manager at (401) 253-2707 ext. 16 or e-mail at [email protected].